Welcome to media HQ! You’ll find everything you need for a great story.
Great images, important stories.
Twenty one years and over 200,000 extraordinary people shaving or colouring to help shave the world from blood cancer! The World’s Greatest Shave unites communities in their mission to raise funds to support Australians families facing blood cancer and fund vital research.
Did you know?
- More than 12,000 Australians will develop leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma this year – or 35 people every day.
- Leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma are types of blood cancer. They can develop in anyone, at any time at any age.
- Money raised from World's Greatest Shave funds blood cancer research and free support through the Leukaemia Foundation.
- The Leukaemia Foundation is the only Australia-wide charity dedicated to the care and cure of people with leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders.
- That's why so many people are as passionate as us about this campaign... and why your support is so vital.
Everyone who signs up tells us why they're taking part and we have people right across Australia who are willing to share their story. We can give you more information about:
- The event – history, celebrities, money raised, copy for diary dates
- The people taking part – human interest stories and photo opps
- The diseases – facts and stats about leukaemias, lymphomas, myeloma and related blood disorders
- Where the money goes – the Leukaemia Foundation's research program and free services we provide